The Chief of Party’s (COP) meeting is a forum for all the twenty-two (22) health implementing partners throughout Ghana. USAID Systems for Health (S4H) hosts and convenes this quarterly meeting at their conference room. The meeting is chaired by the Chief of Party of Systems for Health.
The objectives of the forum, among others, are to:
1. Foster closer collaboration among implementing partners outside the USAID Health Population Nutrition office meetings.
2. Share best practices/lessons learned with regards to project implementation.
3. Discuss common challenges which hinder smooth implementation of project activities.
4. Synergize efforts on areas of common technical and administrative interest.
5. Coordinate and pull together resources where necessary to ensure their best use in the implementation process.